Sunday, August 19, 2007

My People, In the Superlative

I know the best people.

I know the best hugger.
I know the most loving toddler.
I know the most grounded woman.
I know the funniest man.
I knew the guy with the best beard ever.
I know the best sorting out pysch stuff guy.
I know the coolest pop-and-lock dancer, who also has the best singing voice.
I know the silliest lady.
I know the most nurturing woman.
I know the bravest lady.
I know the sweetest girl.
I know the boy-o with the best accent, who says "mmhmm" in the best way.
I know the most realistic woman.
I know the best cook. No wait, I know the two best cooks! One specializes in breakfast and one in spicy stuff, but both rock.
I know the guy who drinks the most green tea.
I know the smartest man.
I know the most dedicated chick.
I know the guy who says "sweetie" in the best way.
I know the most giving lady.
I know the most curious little girl baby, with the best expressions.
I know the best mommy and daddy.
I know the most open woman.
I know the most accepting woman.
I know the most caring and devoted and wanting-to-grow people.

I am the luckiest me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the best Matte...

Anonymous said...

I know the lady who has overcome so many battles and is now on the way to the top of her game.

You rock, lady.

Danielle said...

I know the lady who is the biggest inspiration in my life right now.

ryran said...

Wow.
I know--oh, wait, Caroline kinda stole mine. I couldn't say it much better than that.

ryran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryran said...

PS: I'm not the guy with the best beard, am I?

River said...

No, Ryan. Definitely not. LOL!

Lynn said...

That was cool!