Tuesday, September 8, 2009

accountability

I need some. Besides just to myself. I do better than way. I do have an ideal that I should (argh, I hate the word should!) be accountable to mostly to myself. That I should care enough about the things I'm doing that me knowing when I'm not doing them is enough. But it's not. Dammit. But I need gentle accountability. Not in-my-face damnation accountability. Or anything at all resembling that. I just want someone I can tell my mistakes to, to have an outside witness.
Any volunteers, lol

3 comments:

River said...

oddly, the same day, or maybe the day after i wrote this, my doctor asked me to do a food journal for her...
still. looking for more volunteers.

ryran said...

Hmmmm... as I was reading, my first thought was THERAPIST..... but then, well... I realized that doesn't seem quite what you're looking for. My second thought: that. is. tricky.

ryran said...

"that" as in, "that kind of relationship"