Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Project 1

OK, so really it's 12:12am on Wednesday... I count days as being over when I go to bed. Yeah.
The idea for these projects was to be doing something creative each week. But this week I really want to get my music player working right and put all my music on it, so that's my main project.
If I feel like doing it, though, I have a more artsy/craftsy project in mind. In my Morris dancing (that's the dance I do at the renaissance festival) we often use hankies. For dancing, not nose-goblin collecting. You kinda fling them about in specific ways as you dance.
So I have a plan to decorate mine along the edges with a green leafy vine pattern. It'll match my costume, which is all blues and greens. It'll also match my character: I'm the woods woman. You know, that loner lady who lives in the woods and everyone is afraid of her until they are ill or in labor; then they totally want her for her herbs and knowledge.
So that/those is/are my projects for the week. I'll let you know how they go on Celebration Saturday!

No comments: