Monday, December 28, 2009

Total B*tch Fest

WARNING:
If you object to foul language, irrational ranting, or plain old bitchiness, do not read this post.



1. NO I will not help you be comfortable with killing yourself. What kind of selfish piece of shit person asks that of someone else? Fucktard, I hope you DO find a way!

2. Being honest and authentic doesn't mean you have the right to be tactless. "I'm just honest" is not a excuse to go around hurting people's feeling and being a general asshole. So shut the fuck up with your honesty crap. I don't buy it.

3. I AM TRYING!!! I still fuck up and I am still not what I want to be but GODDAMMIT AT LEAST I TRY so who the fuck are you to judge me?

4. I may not do things the way you do, but that doesn't mean I do them wrong.

5. I may not know all the things you do, but that still doesn't mean I'm wrong.

6. I may in fact be wrong, but that doesn't mean you should be an ass about it.

7. MY LANDLADY SUCKS MONKEY BALLS!!! The god damn washer/dryer is broken again, halfway through washing my now-soaking wet bedding which I am vainly trying to dry inside. My door still has a huge gap that lets in cold air and bugs, my windows still don't open, my kitchen drawer is still broken, and my living room still doesn't heat properly. AND THAT'S JUST THE CURRENT SHIT!

8. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!

No comments: