Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ONWARD!

I just got back from the doctor and have been declared Officially Physically Done With Detox!! Take that, candida!
What this means for me:
- as I've already noticed, my energy level will be on the rise and my detox symptoms will be ending within the next week or two (gotta give them time to kinda peter out)
- I will be sticking to the diet pretty much for my whole life, but I can be flexible with it now. So like, a wee piece of cake (gluten-free of course, that's going to be a lifelong thing) on someone's birthday or something will be fine (quick, someone have a birthday!)
- I am now moving on to adrenal stuff.

All adrenal stuff means, though, is that I am replacing some of the anti-fungals I was taking (for the candida) with some tablets geared toward adrenal issues. No lifestyle changes, yay!! Adrenal support is going to turn into more energy (I will be able to do more than one activity a day!) and a significant decrease in depression (which I've seen with the candida protocol, too).

Although she did mention that keeping up a regular exercise regime would be good. She likes my plans to either have a dance rehearsal or walk 2 miles every day (hellooooo, Angela... lol).

Also of note: I was in close contact with some snotty and stuffy kids a few days ago and I DID NOT GET SICK!!! Not even a tiny little bit!

Hooray for healing through food (props to Abdu'll-Baha on that one!)

No comments: