Monday, October 4, 2010

Not Working

OK, that whole last post's idea is totally not working. Like, not even for one day. So here is my new new idea for making the changes I want to: concentrate on times of day, like creating little routines.
So now I am going to try, in the morning, going to the bathroom, doing ablutions, doing my obligatory prayer and 95 Alla'u'abhas and reading some Baha'i Writings, and then making a simple, healthy breakfast (probably a smoothie).
And in the evening, at bedtime, I will do a foot/leg massage, and read some Baha'i Writings.
So then throughout the day I will just need to think about what I am eating/not eating, and getting some exercise and stretching in. Eventually I want to start exercising in the mornings, but right now that seems like too much.

If anyone has any ideas about how to stick with choices, please let me know!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh I wish I knew the answer (what a weird word) to that question. It is soo easy to make a choice we WANT to implement, but following through is another matter. Let's see, I have heard something about knowledge, volition and action somewhere......