Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Breeze

Its a gorgeous summer day, hot but with some breeze once in a while.
There's a lot of details of things to think about and decide and do with Play Partners. I do now own the domain www.playpartners.me... now I just have to put something there!
I haven't been walking as much as I'd like, nor have I been eating as well as I'd like. I think I need a diologue about that... about why I'm not. I know that I could just decide to, and I would. I mean, if it was a real decision. And I know that for whatever reason, 51% or more of me is not wanting to take the best care of my body that I could be. But why, oh why....
I started taking Vitamin D and had a few really great days, but I'm still taking it and am kinda down again. Who knows. Not way down, just kinda low energy and tired, a little uninterested in things. Well, no, that's not true. I'm interested, I'm just not motivated to actually do stuff.
I had a massage appointment scheduled today but got stood up. I left a message, but haven't heard from her yet. My neck is way tense, not sure what that's about... although maybe it's from sleeping too long, now that I think about it. I think I used to have really similar symptoms when I was kinda "making" myself stay in bed late and sleep in. Hmm.
I think that's it for now. Peace.

1 comment:

ryran said...

Wish I was a dialogue-master...