Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Business

Not business as in work, but business as in being busy. Gosh English is a confusing language sometimes.
Anyway, yeah, I'm busy. Spending weekends in Charlotte trying to get stuff down, celebrate some birthdays, eat some breakfasts. A week in Florida soon, as mentioned in an earlier post ("Vacation"). Working longer hours this week as it's spring break here and my client is out of school. Heading up the finishing phases of getting Mom's material stuff taken care of. Plus just the normal daily livingness of prayers and deepening, regular therapy and acupuncture appointments, laundry, cat litter cleaning (Aziza has started using the bathroom sink on occassion, so I need to get another litter box so they can each have their own. The vet thinks the most likely cause is that Aziza has gotten picky about sharing. Can't say I blame her.), going to the landromat... oh, taxes is kinda a fuss... I dunno. Even working part time I'm pretty overwhelmed right about now (funk soul brother... I can't hear [or apparently type] the phrase "right about now" without getting that song stuck in my head). Oh, and dance. And 100 pushups/200 situps (exercise programs I'm doing. See www.hundredpushups.com). And I'm trying to take a walk everyday. Its all stuff thats good for me and I enjoy. There's just a lot of it. Cooking. OK , anyway. That was my update for now, lol.

No comments: