Monday, November 23, 2009

Goodbye, Renaissance

Well, the Carolina Renaissance Festival is over for the year. It was generally pretty groovy. I met some great people. I intend to stay with the group I was dancing with (the same group I danced with like 12 years ago) and do the Festival again next year.
It was a lot harder, physically, than it was when I was 20ish though! Emotionally, it was a lot easier. I'm way better at setting boundaries and trusting my instincts about who and what and where to stay away from. I set some good personal boundaries too, about not doing things I'm not comfortable doing (like singing a kind of suggestive song).
So, all in all, it was a positive experience. I'll be posting some pictures on flickr soonish, but here are a few to tide you over.






 

 

 


No comments: