Friday, May 15, 2009

Blah

I'm tired. Not in a good way; in a kinda depressed sickish way. I think I just did too much a couple weeks ago. Now I kinda don't wanna do anything. I'm still walking, but not every day (I had been walking 2 miles a day). It's harder to keep on my allergen-free diet. Meh. I just need to be really careful not to overdo things still, apparently. I wonder if that will be true my whole life; if I'll always always always be prone to depressions.
Things that would help:
-walking every day
-getting moving-to-Charlotte plans in place
-not eating things that are bad for me
-hanging out with grown-ups (who don't bite me)
-getting a computer (I feel so darn cut off!)
-getting the things of mom's that are still in my corner appraised, photographed, and otherwise taken care of

I'm kinda working on these things... but see above sentiments about being tired and unmotivated and et cetera.

Blah.

2 comments:

ryran said...

I hear ya!!!
Srrrrsly.
Especially think, imho, that the whole hanging-with-non-biting-adults thing could make a big difference.

ryran said...

Or at least, it would for me, if I was you.
...
Which I'm not. Or..you're not.
Mmm.