Monday, May 2, 2011

Reward Ideas

I am looking for ideas for rewards for myself (related to personal goals, et cetera). The idea critera are:

Ideas are NOT food. (But can be food-related, like taking a cooking class or something.)

Ideas aren't withholding things that are good for me. (So, for example, "go on a hike" would not be a good reward for me, because I am working on ways to get out and get moving more as a health thing and wouldn't want to with hold that from myself just because I hadn't yet met a goal.)

Ideally, ideas should not cost a whole lot, but I'm open to using a few of those too.

Thanks!

1 comment:

tigana99 said...

I'm not sure if what would reward me (but fit into your categories) would also reward you, but here's the kinds of things I'd reward myself with: allow myself to sleep in late one weekend day, enjoy a good cup of tea/buy more tea, plan an afternoon of knitting with a friend, buy a new cookbook (I should really be cut off from that), get a massage, find a hot tub to soak in, go out dancing, go to a breeder or pound or pet store and play with baby animals (probably puppies). I hope some of that helps!