Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Beach!


I LOVE the beach! And I am blessed to get to spend a week at the one pictured above, every year! This is the beach at Sawgrass, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. There is something calming, and healing, about the ocean. It's almost exactly the same chemical make up as our blood. It's where we came from as a species. And it's so powerful in its tides and currents, just as we can be if we choose to. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the salt air does wonders for my sinuses!

Also, there's lots of wildlife in Ponte Vedra, that is different from the wildlife at home.


And, of course....
This one lived in the lagoon in our back yard. He was a little guy... about 5 feet.

And of course, I love being with my family. I go with my brother, his wife, and their 3 children.
Ahhhh, the beach.... so long, til next year!

No comments: