Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh, I Dunno

Haven't really been in a bloggy mood lately.
Ayyam-i-ha has been awesome. I had a family brunch party, a community dinner party, and another small family dinner party. Its been really nice going to some parties (there were two others I was invited to) and declining some invitations to maintain my personal time balance. I think I hit a pretty good mix.
I'm looking forward to the Fast. I have some ideas in mind for things I want to do and think about during this time, but the thing I'm actually giving up for the Fast (since medically, I cannot fast) is a chat I am in for several hours a day. I realize that for some people this sounds silly, but for me it is sacrificial to give up and takes a lot of time from my day.
I dunno. Like I said, not really in a bloggy mood.

No comments: