Thursday, March 4, 2010

How Do We Overlook This?

O SON OF MAN! Veiled in My immemorial being and in the ancient eternity of My essence, I knew My love for thee; therefore I created thee, have engraved on thee Mine image and revealed to thee My beauty.

O SON OF UTTERANCE! Thou art My stronghold; enter therein that thou mayest abide in safety. My love is in thee, know it, that thou mayest find Me near unto thee.

O SON OF BEING! With the hands of power I made thee and with the fingers of strength I created thee; and within thee have I placed the essence of My light.



Do you not see that everyone has Light in them? Do you not see that you are a part of everyone?
We all have faults. You do, I do. But my God, we all have astonishing glories! Why do we insist on seeing the tiny gray specks of the faults against the massively shining Light?

No comments: