Friday, May 13, 2011

My Day Kicks @$$

And so do I, if I do say so myself.

Today I woke up at 6:30 (on purpose and without an alarm).

I said prayers, read from the Holy Writings, and meditated.

I went on a 45 minute walk, took a cool shower, and got dressed.

I made eggs and sauteed fresh spinach for breakfast, and ate it mindfully while doing nothing else but enjoying the view from my window.

I studied two Institute for Integrative Nutrition units and came up with some fun ideas to help curb my sweet-food cravings.

I said my Obligatory Prayer.

Became frustrated with a task someone asked me to do, told them it was frustrating, and worked out a different solution with them.

I made a dress I didn't like into a dress I do, by just cutting off some fringe.

I played some games and talked to some lovely people online.

I walked to the bank and the health food store, and got some lovely fresh kale, peas, broccoli, blueberries, and a mango.

Now I will relax for a while with a book or maybe some internet surfing.

This evening I will go see Theater Charlotte's production of Rent.

When I get home I will read the Holy Writings again, write a list of things I am grateful for from others, from the world, and from myself, read for a bit while I have a cup of tea, and go to bed.

Is that an awesome day, or what!

No comments: