Friday, March 11, 2011

Peach Delight

I've been doing pretty well for the past THREE WHOLE DAYS on eating good, healthy, whole foods that I prepare myself. There's been some really yummy stuff and some kind of unfortunate stuff (gorgonzola and eggs is not a good mix).
But I just created, cooked, and ate the best dessert ever. I took a peach. I sliced it in half and took it's pit out. I drizzled the two halves with honey (literally a drizzle; maybe half a teaspoon total) and then I baked it for something like 10 minutes. I bet it'd be really good sliced, too, instead of just halved. Maybe even better.
It was everything a dessert should be: sweet, warm, slightly gooey...   I don't know what to call it though. It definitely is yummy enough to deserve a real name.
Any ideas?
PS, I'm hoping for a fun name that makes me happy to have this instead of something called, for example, "chocolate heaven double gooey mousse cake supreme."

1 comment:

BaroquePearl said...

Sweet Summer Sunshine Peach Bake :)