Friday, January 28, 2011

Dream Interpretation Idea

For those of you who don't remember the dream, it's described in this post.
Here's my idea:
There's things in my life that are painful. We could even go totally literal and say, self injury. But really, it's a lot of things, both literal and metaphorical. And to me, they take up so much of my effort, so much of my time, that they seem right there on the surface of me. They seem so obvious. 
And yet, they aren't. People can't look at my eyes and see what's going on in my head and heart, despite romantic novels to the contrary. People who feel like they are a group, like they have each other and their found and bloodline family, they look at me and maybe they know something is wrong. Maybe they even have an idea that it hurts, but they don't see what to me is plain.
And maybe some part of me likes it hidden.

No comments: