Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Project 2

I completed my getting-music-on-my-DAP project. Yay! (Also, thanks to a great friend who really really helped out with technical parts.)
This isn't what my screen looks like any more, actually, because of the help with the technical parts. I have a whole new... I guess it's an OS? Do you call it that on music machines? Anyway, it's now rhythmbox. But this *is* what the player itself looks like.



So this week I will do the borders on my hankies. I plan to do a green vine-and-leaf pattern, just on the very edges. I have a rubber stamp I will use for the majority of it, I think. I'm not sure how it will fit together if I do a line of it, so I may have to improvise the connections. I want it to be just very simple, so it doesn't detract from the dance any when I use the hankies.

No comments: