Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hell's Kitchen

I crack myself up sometimes!
Hell's Kitchen is this TV show where the infamous Gordon Ramsey makes some of the country's top chefs prove are good they are, and they get to become the head chef of some totally top class restaurant.
I'm watching it on Hulu right now and thinking "Aw, man, I could never be on Hell's Kitchen because I'm allergic to shellfish, but they have to cook it all the time, and sometimes eat it."
And then it occurred to me: the real reason I will never be on Hell's Kitchen is because I am just not a chef. Heck, I can barely cook an egg!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is funny. Today I was using a butter knife as a screwdriver and one of the screws would not budge, so I said, "this knife just ain't cuttin it!" hardee har har har
It is fun making funnies and cracking yourself up.