Friday, August 27, 2010

Bloggy Days

I've decided it's time for some organization up in here. I want to do one post a day, on themes. Here's the plan:

Intentions Sunday: Each Sunday I will set an intention for myself and post it here. These may be specific or general or both; we'll see what I feel like I need that week.

Great Things Monday: Each Monday I will do a Great Things post, celebrating things I love and am grateful for.

Projects Tuesday: On Tuesdays I will post about some creative project I am working on or have an idea for.

Wednesday Wonderings: Wednesday will be for sharing things I am thinking about that week; ideas about growth or the world or myself... whatever has been occupying my brain that week.

Holistic Health Thursday: Every Thursday I will post some kind of health-related thing. Maybe something I have learned in my studies with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, maybe an article I have found and my thoughts about it... something health related.

Friday Foods: OK, this one is going to be big for me. Each Friday I will post the results of some kind of food experiment I've done: maybe trying a new food or cooking something I haven't before. Hopefully this will be incentive for me to branch out!

Celebration Saturday: Saturdays will be a time to look back over the week, see how I did on my intention, and celebrate myself and others for our achievements.

Of course, I will continue to post my weirdness and ramblings whenever I feel a need to.
So yep, that's the plan! What do you think?

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

I think it's a great idea!