Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frustrated. Or Disappointed. Or Both.

I'm feeling... something.
It seems like I'm hanging out with the wrong people. Or not wrong exactly, but... not the most helpful/ healthy. It feels like no one I communicate with on a regular/sustained  basis thinks the way I do.
I was recently accused of being "unnaturally positive." I really do believe that life is amazing, all the time, and all I have to do is believe that. But I sometimes feel surrounded by people who don't want to see it. Who are depressed, anxious, stressed... not occasionally, but constantly. They don't seem to understand me very well, when I go to them with a problem or a situation I want to discuss. Or when they come to me and I offer my ideas. And frankly, I don't really understand them a lot of the time either.
I don't know... maybe its time for a change. Or maybe this is just detox speaking... though I've been feeling it for longer than the two days I've been on the cleanse this time so far.
I miss Massachusetts and the network I had there. I'm not sure how to build that for myself now. I guess that's the part I will be thinking about.

No comments: