Sunday, May 16, 2010

Detox (Again)

I'm frustrated with myself. Today is day 5 of my detox. I've managed to eat 3 times (note: I am not supposed to be eating at all). What is it with me? Uber addiction? Weak will? UGH, I'm so... disgusted... with myself. I will be extending the detox, I am determined to do it fully.
(For those of you concerned: some people do it up to 40 days, so a few extra days isn't going to kill me. Remember, I am in close contact with my doctor about all of this).
Just... so damn frustrating. I'e been trying to keep myself distracted... reading, coloring, DVDs, packing for my move, word searches, online games...

So here's the plan for the rest of my detox:
Take a walk every day
Take an Epsom salt bath every day
When a craving hits, pray

People report more energy while they are on the detox... I think mine has been about the same as ever, with a little more mental spaciness. Of course, I haven't had a "real" detox have I... sigh.

1 comment:

River said...

aw, wow, thanks christian. means a lot to me.