Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great Things, Part 5 (I Think)

I'm sick. Been sick a while. Thought I was getting better, but it escalated in the wee hours of this morning. I'm hoping that means it's on its way out, but meanwhile I'm kinda down about missing some stuff I had planned (have a great first t-ball practice, lil J!). So I am listing some more great things to lift my mood.




Birds singing in the sunshine outside



Bloo monsters




Old TV shows I used to love, that are now on DVD (even if now some of them are pretty cheesy!)
Bonus points if you can name these shows!

Haha, this TV shows one was really fun.


1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

I got three out of five on the TV shows! I've never seen the second and third one at all. I'm pleased with myself!

Also, I got a mention as a great thing! Well, maybe not me exactly, but my species! :D

I like this post very much.