Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks

Just a list of things I am thankful for, to honor the day (Well, the yesterday. Close enough.)
  • The internet: how it keeps me so easily in touch with people I care about.
  • Being close to my brother and his family (physically and emotionally!)
  • Learning to be comfortable being me
  • Learning how to take care of my body
  • My dad is healing
  • The wonderful people who are watching over me from the next world
  • Reconnecting with old friends
  • Being able to dance
  • Support from people I love, even when things seem strange or inconvenient
  • Getting massages! And all the things in my life that make that possible.
  • Creativity (mine and others')
  • Sunshine
  • Love
  • Being able to help other people
  • Books
  • Finding great professional supports (therapist, doctor, etc)
Anyway, there's loads more... but that's all for now. I list 5 things I'm grateful for every night before bed. An attitude of gratitude helps me keep positive!

No comments: