Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well of Mercy

Well of Mercy is a retreat center nearish here. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be back home on Sunday, to spend time there. They don't have internet (heck, their cell phone coverage is kinda shady) and I'm only bringing one book, for bedtime reading. My plan is to spend a lot of time getting the writing complete for the pamphlet and website for my work. I also want to make some basic layout plans for them both and my business card. Then when I get back to civilization, all I need to do is find some pictures and/or graphics to use, find a printer (hmm, my brother printed a bunch of pamphlets once...), and figure out how to upload it to the website I already own.
The work stuff is my primary goal, but I also plan to do lots of walking around in their gorgeous woods, journaling, and that kind of stuff.
I'm very much looking forward to it, and would appreciate good vibes sent my way during this retreat time!

No comments: