Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Old Friends

I've recently reconnected with an old friend. It's really nice. We have a lot in common.
My cat is having issues. She got spayed, popped the stitches, got staples, and has to be confined to the bathroom, which she hates and mews piteously for hours at a time. (OK, to be perfectly honest I let her out yesterday evening. I couldn't take it. I'm keeping a close eye on her incision and trying to keep her calm though.)
Had some sugar this morning. Ugh. It didn't taste all that great, and gave me stomach pains and I'm now very tired. Not worth it. I still have that mental craving for it though.
My company got a new CEO, who we met yesterday. He has some ideas that will make this company a better place for me, I think. As long as they actually get done.
My brother is somewhere near a glacier on a volcano in Mexico!
Hi, Ryan!

2 comments:

ryran said...

:-)
Yikes about kitty. Yay about job!

Is your old friend also named Ryan? Or was that addressed to me?

River said...

The hi was to you, ryran. I knew you'd be reading eventually and we haven't talked in a while.