Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Think I'm A Housewife

My roommate has been ill (and when he gets ill, its no joke, he has some conditions that make things very rough and very touchy), but seriously, check out my day.
Woke up, made breakfast for three, including the cat (though his just consists of opening a can).
Showered
Checked email
Checked to-do list
Went to a dr appointment
Stopped at the store on the way home for groceries
Put groceries away
Switched laundry (mine and roommate's)
Folded and put away roommate's laundry
Made lunch for two (me and the cat, the roommate was asleep)
Went to a training at work
Called on the way home to make sure there's nothing else we need while I'm out
As a result, stopped off at Blockbuster
Got home and did some businessy stuff
Made dinner for three
Watched some mind-numbing TV
Got into bed, realized I'm a housewife without the wife part, and had to share with you all.

No comments: