Friday, December 14, 2007

Conundrum Solved

I have the best friends. Had a long talk with one of them last night about the whole probation/fear/body thing. I love how he isn't afraid to just be direct and honest even though sometimes its tough to hear. Anyway, I wanna work through it and all. Which I think I knew I would, I just wanted time to feel bad about it for a while first. I swear though, I have the best friends. This one in particular is really good at cutting through equivocations and BS (even when I don't yet know that's what I'm doing) and also at reminding me to be grateful. Thanks, Shaun.

2 comments:

ryran said...

Awww. You lucky ducky.
hehe.. Just kidding--that's awesome Sonya.

ryran said...

Ohhhhhh.
(I read this post and made a comment on it before reading the earlier post.. so I didn't even know what it was about.)
Well. Cool.